Monday, August 30, 2010

I want my blogg back

I'm back.
I said I was switching over to Tumblr, but I lied. I really like Tumblr, but....they're just two different creatures. So now I'm back.
And using Tumblr: http://aubfergie.tumblr.com/
And I have a Twitter that I use in pulses: http://twitter.com/aubfergie
Then there's always Facebook too.

I actually decided to come back to Blogger weeks ago....but typical me, I'm finally writing now. I came back because I found myself not writing entries in Tumblr; I just use it to share things. Also, I don't know that many people read this blog (or at least people I know) whereas I have people that I actually communicate with in real life following me on Tumblr. It's just a different feel for each. I also came back because I realized people actually WERE reading my blog! Thanks to a Sweedish Mrs who left comments, I know that at least my page was seen! That said, if you're reading, let me know!

So, I'm back. School has started, my boyfriend is now in the same time zone, state and town as I am, so the world looks pretty good to me right now. There's going to be plenty to write about.

No comments: